Another round of DineLA Restaurant Week is upon us, if you missed the last opp to partake of fab foods back in January.
The city-wide, restaurant-wide promotion unites foodies and the culinarily curious as restaurants all over town offer special, affordable prix fixe menus.
This is still one of the best ways to sample a restaurant you've been wanting to try--without breaking the bank. Lunch specials are available for $15, $20 or $25; dinner specials go for $25, $35 or $45.
Dine LA Restaurant Week runs through July 27th.
Some of the restaurants participating this year include:
- Arroyo Chop House (Pasadena)
- Bouchon (Beverly Hills)
- Border Grill (Downtown and Santa Monica)
- Cafe Del Rey (Marina Del Rey)
- Gordon Ramsay at the London (West Hollywood)
- Petrossian (West Hollywood)
- Craft (Century City)
- Amici (Brentwood)
- Whist at the Viceroy (Santa Monica)
- Chaya (Venice, Downtown, Beverly Hills adjacent)
- Corkbar (Downtown)
- Casa Vega (Sherman Oaks)
- El Caserio (Silver Lake)
Check out the Discover LA website for the full list of Dine LA Restaurant Week participants.
Photo From Gordon Ramsay at The London: Jacqueline Fitzgerald